Responsibilities of a Communication Assistant
Your role is to grow the Circular Fashion Community by gaining visibility, animating meetups to share best practices and creating relationships with consumers and partners.
- Boost brand awareness, attract consumers and partners to our meetups & events
- Setting communication and social media strategies across various channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Meetup, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest)
- Proactively reach out to influencers, potential customers and partners online/offline
- Create texts, images and videos content for social media accounts
- Create publication templates to guide our communication partners
- Create a communication plan
- Write Editorial Plan
- Analyze the development of Facebook and Instagram)
- Build a relationship with the community
- Animate best practices sharing meetups
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Plan & manage events logistic
Skills of a community manager:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and “apétence” to create visual content
- Good sense of organization and logistic (pay attention to details)
- Good reactivity towards customers and comments
- Knowledge of communication tools and marketing channels
- Ability to analyse and interpret social media traffic
- Proactive and independent, able to work in team; strong sense of responsibility
Diploma (still studying):
- Sustainable development
- Commercial studies
- 3 months min, 6 months ideally
- Fluent english / professional capacities
- Other languages is a plus
Unica is looking for an intern with skills of Communication Assistant!
Unica is a circular fashion movement with one goal: transform the fashion industry. Why? The textile industry is the second most polluting sector in the world. According to McKinsey, 65% of the young generation want to buy responsible products. However, people struggle to find responsible clothing fitting their style. The way? Co-create circular solutions imagined by multi-partners to reinvent the fashion industry.
At Unica, we believe that the future of fashion is circular.
Making the world more sustainable is important for you? You are full of ideas and energy? You are excited about the idea of working with a dynamic team of young entrepreneurs? You have the time to commit in a huge project for the future? You have a thirst for learning about the circular economy and fashion movement? You want to find an internship in which you are involved in the business project and an actor in the world of tomorrow? You are English fluent? You have some communication skills? Then, Unica Earth is made for you!
Send us your application at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.