Responsibilities of a Treasury Manager
You are responsible of Unica’s daily finances. In other words, you manage and securise the cash flow of the company.
- Manage the cash flow
- Insure the financing of the needs
- Monthly and weekly reports
- Manage payments
- Forecast treasure
- Create a monthly budget
- Evaluate the financing position of the company at the end of the year
- Evaluate the financing need for the three next months
- Risks management
- Identify and quantify the risks for Unica
- Create procedure control
Skills of a Treasurer
- Good knowledge of the account data and their exploitation
- Knowledge of the treasure program
- Management of the team
- Tax knowledge
- To be strict and precise
- Analytical data
- Stress management
Diploma (still studying):
- Commercial studies
- 3 months min, 6 months ideally
- Fluent english / professional capacities
- Other languages is a plus
Unica is looking for an intern with skills of Treasury Manager!
Unica is a circular fashion movement with one goal: transform the fashion industry. Why? The textile industry is the second most polluting sector in the world. According to McKinsey, 65% of the young generation want to buy responsible products. However, people struggle to find responsible clothing fitting their style. The way? Co-create circular solutions imagined by multi-partners to reinvent the fashion industry.
At Unica, we believe that the future of fashion is circular.
Unica is looking for an intern in love with numbers. Making the world more sustainable is important for you? You are full of ideas and energy? You are excited about the idea of working with a dynamic team of young entrepreneurs? You have the time to commit in a huge project for the future? You have a thirst for learning about the circular economy and fashion movement? You want to find an internship in which you are involved in the business project and an actor in the world of tomorrow? Are you English fluent? You have some treasury skills? Then, Unica Earth is made for you!
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.